Samsung YP-P3 DAP photos

Discussion in 'Portable Audio Sources' started by Shaun-HiFi, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Shaun-HiFi

Shaun-HiFi Administrator Staff Member

The all new Samsung YP-P3 Digital Audio Player (DAP) is soon to be available and I have to say it looks really smart. The styling is very much in keeping with Samsung's previous DAP's.

The YP-P3 comes with a touchscreen interface, 8GB of flash memory, bluetooth connectivity and handy built in speakers making this little black beauty all set to impress. Ever since the iPhone it seems that every portable device needs to have a touchscreen interface to compete.

Below are a selection of photos of the Samsung YP-P3 to get your mouth watering:

[​IMG]
    Samsung YP-P3

[​IMG]
    Samsung YP-P3 in hand

[​IMG]
    Samsung YP-P3 back of case

[​IMG]
    Samsung YP-P3 in box

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2008
  2. jimmyb

jimmyb New Member

It is a really nice looking design. Very minimal and black as the ace of spades. I've never played with a Samsung MP3 player, so don't know how the software works. Think I'll stick with my iPod!

3. Shaun-HiFi

Shaun-HiFi Administrator Staff Member

Samsung YP-P3 MP3 player

Yep, I agree that Samsung have got the design right with this one.

I've also been reading that their are also models with more memory, e.g. 16GB and even 32GB.

4. lynguss

lynguss New Member

Having nearly ordered a YP-P2, then coming across these photos of the YP-P3, I was keen to find out more about it.

Argos are stocking the YP-P3 now and since I want particular features that the P2 had ie Music Playback Speed, A-B Repeat and Voice Recorder, I took a look at the Samsung UK website - no mention of the P3 anywhere. I then rang them - they had no knowledge of the P3 at all!!

How can this be?

Has it actually been released in the UK (Argos apparently think yes)? If not, does anyone know when it will become generally available?

And would I be able to find whether the P3 has the above features?

It looks good anyway!