SFI 32ohm ribbon tweeters

Discussion in 'Headphone & Earphone General Discussion' started by chriss, Sep 22, 2011.

1. chriss

chriss New Member

Hi all! This is my 1st post in desperation!

Im currently in the process of modding some Audio Technica es7's, using this as a guide - Does It Pew?: DIY HiFi Orthodynamic Portable Headphones (aka Ribbon Driver Headphones) im sure a few of you have heard about it? its gone down a storm! because of this there seems to be none of the 32 ohm tweeters anywhere!! its literally the last bit i need (and most important)! no amount of google searching has resulted in anything!

Does anyone know where these can be found?/anyone have any??

Thanks all :)

2. bilamp

bilamp New Member

SFI 32 ohm

Hi,

for your information,I can send you a new unused pair,if you are still interested.

Regards

B.L

3. chriss

chriss New Member

Oh great!
    do you have a picture? 32 ohm yes?

how much would you be looking for them?

:)

4. bilamp

bilamp New Member

SFI 32 ohms

Hi,

the SFI's are the dipole version ( open back) 32 ohms. I don't know if this version suits your design.I know that is the unit used for headphone use,but...
    The price that I want for them is 25 Euros for the pair( my cost plus shipping and taxes from USA),plus shipping to you,by post from Greece
    I am not in the bussines of selling electronics,just happens to have 4 pairs .
    If you are interested ,let me know.

Regards

B.L.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2011
  5. chriss

chriss New Member

Sorry, I've only just spotted your reply! I believe these are what I require-do they match up with the ones on the site I mentioned in my first post above? Do you still have them available?
    I will direct message you, just in case you don't see this! :)

6. BigSandwich

BigSandwich New Member

Hey Bilamp,

Do you still happen to have that other pair (it sounded like you had two pairs and Chriss may have snagged one?) of the SFI 32ohm ribbon tweeters? I've been looking for the same exact ones that Chriss was looking for.

If so, I'd be interested.

Thanks in advance!

Peter

7. kajalmehta

kajalmehta New Member

A55, City Mall, Saket, New Delhi, Delhi, India
    thx it helpted