Suggestions please? :)

Discussion in 'Ask The Experts' started by SukuC23101993, Feb 21, 2012.

1. SukuC23101993

SukuC23101993 New Member

Yo! I have HD Solo Dre Beats and I regret ever buying them! I listen to dubstep, dnb, classical, rock, trance...basically a lot of genres that aren't country (I grew up listening to it because my nan lion dances :') ). Either way, I'm looking for something for when I listen to it, it doesn't disappoint and maybe beats beats. My price range is around a 100 and can reach about 130-140 maximum. I've done a lot of research but simply cannot find headphones and I thought I'll ask a bigger, more educated community like this.

I do know how bad I am for buying those headphones but have been told off numerous times by people who know more xD If you could help me by suggesting headphones then I'll be super happy! Thank you :D

P.S I'll be using these on public transport so I would prefer them not to be open backed but if I want to get most value then it'll be no problem! Thank you again :D

2. dalethorn

dalethorn Active Member

Headphone

Closed Back Headphones

Here you have some good choices for when you're on the tube - Denon 1100, Beyerdynamic DT-770, German Maestro 8.3 or 8.35...

3. SukuC23101993

SukuC23101993 New Member

:)

I'm thinking of getting the Beyerdynamic DT770 and I saw the FiiO E5 amplifier in the suggestions, anyone suggest getting this? Also does the Beyerdynamic come with any sort of warranty? If not are the parts replaceable?

Thank you! :D

4. RobinHiFi

RobinHiFi Super Moderator

Beyerdynamic do a 2 year warranty in Europe (probably in the States too) - if you have an accident there are parts available and Beyer can service a headphone for you. I would get the new Fiio E6 amp which is better than the previous E5:)

5. SukuC23101993

SukuC23101993 New Member

Thank you! That's brilliant :) Now to wait for next week's pay day!