Time for some new headphones... But which?

Discussion in 'Headphone & Earphone General Discussion' started by Ben Cohen, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Ben Cohen

Ben Cohen New Member

Hi all

i am new to the forum, so looking for some good advice please?

i have had the beats solo HD headphones for around 4 years now, and the beats tour for around 2 years (in ear)

i have been looking at various headphones out there and particularly the in ear ones.... but what ones do i go for?

the Bose QuietComfort20i look good, but I'm not too sure about the battery case you have to carry round with you (albeit a small piece of equip) then there is there SoundTrue Ultra? or Sennheiser? any advise please?

2. hugeman

hugeman New Member

Hi,buddy,which kind of headset or earbud you'd like to have?I'm confused.If you need the long times batter power of a earbuds,you can try mixcder runto or flyto,I have each pair of them,it's ok.

3. Custom Headphones

Custom Headphones New Member

Go for Sennheiser.

4. maverick1245

maverick1245 New Member

Bose QuietComfort20i is a good IEM, it provides 16-hour of battery life and has an Active noise cancellation feature. Its comfortability is amazing like other Bose products.

The sound is perfectly matched with the sort of comfort offered by the earphones’ fit and relaxing noise cancellation too. The Bose QuietComfort 20i cost £260, putting them next to top-end IEMs.