Upgrading Ipod Headphones

Discussion in 'Ask The Experts' started by sparky121, Jun 17, 2011.

1. sparky121

sparky121 New Member

Hi Just recently got a new ipod touch and looking to upgrade the Headphones listen to all sorts of music dance, country, rock and hip hop are some.Have kind of narrowed it down to soundmagic E10 or Beyerdynamic DTX 100 has anyone used any of these? Also im open to suggestions around the same price range.

2. RobinHiFi

RobinHiFi Super Moderator

Hi Sparky121

Beyer DTX100 are a bargain at the moment, they have a deep warm relaxed sound which really suits contemporary music. The SoundMAGIC E10 have a similar feel and sound, I can see how you have arrived at these two models. If you are a Beyer fan then having the Beyer logo might drive you towards the DTX100 but the E10 is really quite shockingly good for the price and SoundMAGIC do seem to be rising stars. I think you would be happy with either one but the choice is between an old favourite and the young pretender with its fashionable metal casing.

Some might suggest the Klipsch S4 here too but the two above headphones are a little crisper at the top with tighter bass control.

3. sparky121

sparky121 New Member

Hi thanks for the reply I think I will proably go for the E10's.I have only ever seen them on your site but it says out of stock any idea when they will be back in love the look of the red ones.

4. RobinHiFi

RobinHiFi Super Moderator

These are brand new! The SoundMAGIC E10 will be available in the next couple of weeks, we have just been lightning quick with the product pages. I think these will be really popular as the price is amazing for the quality and finish.:)

5. sparky121

sparky121 New Member

Ok thanks think I will wait for these.