Westone 3

Discussion in 'Portable Headphones & Earphones' started by BloodSugar00, Nov 26, 2008.

1. BloodSugar00

BloodSugar00 New Member

Westone have anounced that this long awaited, 3 driver, true 3-way crossover design IEM will be released 28/11/08. Any chance we might see these for retail at hifiheadphones?

2. Shaun-HiFi

Shaun-HiFi Administrator Staff Member

Westone 3 driver earphones

Yes, Westone is a brand on our list to add to HiFi Headphones in the coming months.

We have a bit of a backlog of product pages to complete at the moment and have a rather nice new range of headphone portable amplifiers in the pipeline, but Westone is a brand we will definitely be offering soon.

3. Saiyajin

Saiyajin New Member

Nice. I was about to ask about the same. Might try these instead of SE530. Westone 3 looks very promising. Maybe the new king of IEM's.
    Would be nice if they soon made them in clear color too.
    Good news Shaun ;)

4. BloodSugar00

BloodSugar00 New Member

Great news Shaun, thanks for the response! The news about extending the range of portable headphone amplifiers to your inventory is fantastic new also! Can't wait to see what you offer there! Also, nice to see you've added custom IEM's to your catalogue- you're really diversifying which is great:cool:

5. BloodSugar00

BloodSugar00 New Member

Well, it's great to see you're stocking these- aswell as the UM1 and UM2- but at that steep asking price I can't see myself buying these for a while:p

6. Saiyajin

Saiyajin New Member

Same here as well.
    On the good side the Danish stores are still more expensive. Around 360 £ and they cannot even deliver those before spring. Yup, ridiculous! :p

Last edited: Jan 29, 2009