what headphones to get??

Discussion in 'Headphone & Earphone General Discussion' started by Bikerman, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Bikerman

Bikerman New Member

I'm new to the forums so here goes, I'm looking to buy a pair of headphones, good sound quality, bonus is they has noise cancellation, I have found these 3 and wanted to now what you lot thought. Budget is up to £180, but would like t spend a bit less. Music will be RnB, Dance, Trance etc. thank you.

2. Shaun-HiFi

Shaun-HiFi Administrator Staff Member

What headphones?

I would avoid noise cancellation (unless you want to use them regularly on an aeroplane or next to an air conditioning unit).

Will you be using the headphone portably? Or is this for listening at home? Let us know how you be using them, as this will make a big difference to the recommendations.

3. ClimacticCoda

ClimacticCoda New Member

As has already been asked, how and where exactly do you plan on using them? What are your preferences when it comes to listening? What style are you interested in and what are the three models that you've already been looking at? Something from the Ultrasone HFI and Pro lines might suit your needs, but more info will definitely help you get better advice!