What's for the best wireless

Discussion in 'Ask The Experts' started by Tricky, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Tricky

Tricky New Member

Just like to say hi to all from a newbie.
    Well my head is spinning on what to buy for the best, I'm looking to buy a set of wireless cans for films mostly, music at times, my budget is at a push is up to £150-£300
    The cans must be cloth pads not leather or plastic as in the past I did not get on with them over long use, so cloth I think will suit me best this time. I was looking at the Sennheiser RS180 has a good review, and you can buy extra cans to add to the sender, over time have a set of 3, but I'm still looking for one or two other options on wireless headphones, a point in the right direction will help.

2. dalethorn

dalethorn Active Member

This may be slightly above your budget, but it's so much better than the second tier, plus the velour/cloth earpads are made to order. It's worth saving up for I think.

Sennheiser RS220 Open Back Wireless Audiophile Headphone System

3. Tricky

Tricky New Member

Extra headphone

Do you no if you can just buy the headphones on there own, to add to a set you have,2 paired cans 220 to one sender say.

4. dalethorn

dalethorn Active Member

I don't know the answer to that, or even if it's recommended for the 220. But John should know the answer, so let's see if he replies.

5. john-hifi

john-hifi Super Moderator Staff Member

Hi Tricky, sorry for the late response.

The RS220 can have up to 2 headsets per transmitter. It really is a superb wireless headphone! :)