Which Comply for TFTA 1V?

Discussion in 'Portable Headphones & Earphones' started by jfd, Jan 6, 2013.

1. jfd

jfd New Member

Does anyone know which Comply tips fit on the TFTA 1V?

I got whichever ones were listed on the Comply website as fitting on TFTA (I think T-200 off the top of my head) but they're way too small :-( I'm guessing those ones are just for the TFTA 1XB that have a smaller nozzle.

Help?

2. RobinHiFi

RobinHiFi Super Moderator

I'm pretty sure they are T-400 but if you wait until Wednesday I can confirm that as that's the next time I can have a look at a pair. If you need an answer quicker please email info@hifiheadphones.co.uk and someone will answer on Monday. Sorry I can't help quicker jfd.

3. jfd

jfd New Member

Absolutely no probs at all. I can wait! Thanks Robin

4. KornelHiFi

KornelHiFi Administrator

Hi jfd,

I just had a look at our set of TFTA's and apparently, the nozzle size is really wide. I could tell by just having a look that it is wider than the widest Comply tip, the T-500. However, the T-500's just about fit them, albeit it takes a bit of effort to put them on; you can certainly tell they were not specifically made for these earphones as you pretty much have to stretch the internal rubber ring of the tips as far out as possible. But once they're on, they sit really tightly :) Hope this helps.

5. jfd

jfd New Member

Thanks, that's really helpful. I'll get the 500s and pray I can fit them on :)

Knew I should have got the XB's!