Which headphones are these?

Discussion in 'Ask The Experts' started by fantismo, Nov 28, 2010.

1. fantismo

fantismo New Member

2. RobinHiFi

RobinHiFi Super Moderator

They look like

Sennheiser HD25-1 II Professional Closed Back Monitor Headphones

That's my guess anyway!:D

Single sided cable and you can see the cone shaped bit on the arm loch and the top of the right side Sennheiser replaceable cable female, although the pads look a bit weird they could just be a little sweaty. This chap has the earcups fully extended so you can't see the flat blades they lie on and you can't really make the split headband out but I'm pretty sure HD-25.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2010
  3. chrisr789

chrisr789 New Member

Very old thread I know...but yup, that's the HD-25s though can't see enough of the cable to tell which variation. Amazingly, I think I can also name the chap...pretty sure he lives not too far from me.

4. RobinHiFi

RobinHiFi Super Moderator

Hi Chrisr789

I really like this guys Mr T style jewellery. That is quite a fluke that you live near him, who is he?

Here is a short list of my favourite DJ headphones in no particular order.

Sennheiser HD25 - all variants are pretty impressive depending on your exact use.

Pioneer HDJ2000 - Serious DJ cans

AIAIAI TMA-1 - If the SAS have a resident DJ he probably wears these, very nice looks

GermanMAESTRO JFB 8.35d - The Sig headphones for the most talented DJ I have ever seen, JFB actually frightens other DJs with his ridiculous skills.