Which Headphones or Earphones???

Discussion in 'Ask The Experts' started by 62A, Aug 21, 2011.

1. 62A

62A New Member

I hope someone will give me the answer which will satisfy me. I cannot decide which one to buy. I can afford 50 pound (doesn't have to be brand new. So for instance if the RRP of an earphone is 80 pound I may it in second hand for 50 pound. So you can also consider this)

I am a university student and I will use it everyday during travels and at home. I am sure I will spend more than 5 hours with listening to music. I listen to old school song, some rap, some pop and relaxing songs. So sound clarity is a must! It also should look nice in another word 'COOL'. However that earphone or headphone should be less harmful as I will be spending hours and hours in a day.

If you give me couple of headphone or Earphone options, would be great!
    REQUIREMENTS:
    Up to 50 pound
    SOUND CLARITY
    GOOD DESIGN/VIEW (not necessarily but would be great if you can mention one)
    Healthy :)

p.s the cables should NOT be any longer than 1.2m or max 1.5 m

I hope someone can help me!

Kind Regards

Last edited: Aug 21, 2011
  2. RobinHiFi

RobinHiFi Super Moderator

Hi 62A,

SoundMAGIC E10 is my current suggestion for a great sounding and inexpensive everyday in ear. Small, light and well built with an aluminium body I cannot think of a negative where these are concerned. The best bit is probably the sound but the price is frighteningly low for an earphone of this quality.

SoundMAGIC E10 In-Ear Sound Isolating Earphones Black & Silver
    £34.99

Hope that helps:D