Which one is better?

Discussion in 'Full Size Headphones' started by vas, May 10, 2009.

1. vas

vas New Member

Please help me to select a better one from among the following.

Sony MDR-XD 200.
    Senheiser HD 201
    Creative HQ 1400

Which one of them is better for watching movies?

please any one reply

Last edited: May 14, 2009
  2. chineseWisper

chineseWisper New Member

Senheiser HD 201

I have only tried the Senheiser and they were really good.

3. johnm

johnm New Member

201s

I have the 201 Good sound, but need volume up a bit more than usual ie slack fit, i also have sennheiser HD280 Pro very Good sound + Tight fit, Good for T.V. because there closed back, and you can fold them up to take on a plane for your Hol,s. 201 £20 - 280 £80.

4. henders

henders New Member

Sennheiser HD201 v Beyerdynamic DT231

I've only listened to the Sennheiser HD201 and I found this headphone good for the money.

I know it's a little what you were hoping to spend, but the Beyerdynamic DT231 is an excellent closed back headphone well worth considering and would suit movie watching.

5. chineseWisper

chineseWisper New Member

Beyerdynamic DT231 No way!

I tried the Beyerdynamic DT231 in the store and they really suck(sorry). The are really flat. No offence if you said you like them, taste is individual. I was just supprised how bad they sounded. The Senheiser HD 201 is 100 times better. My sister uses a pair of Creysyn LMX-MH41. These are great but at almost £34 I think Senheiser £15 maybe better value, although it depends on budget. Although I had never heard of Cresyn apparently they make Audio Technica and Phiaton earphones both of which I could only dream of owning. One day!

6. ericvincent

ericvincent Banned

As far as I am concerned, I prefer Creative HQ 1400 because I like its sound quality...

7. ipoda

ipoda New Member

Sony's worldwide reputation for creating unique, attractive, high-quality, advanced technology products rests on a long line of innovations embraced by people from all walks of life. With a diverse product lineup serving a variety of lifestyles and industries, Sony continuously strives to introduce new products and technologies to meet changing market needs.