Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Solo -dB Digital Apple Line-In & Balanced DAC - Silver
Availability: In stock
- Bit-perfect digital audio
- Upgrade of award winning Algorhythm Solo
- USB audio from computers and Apple devices
- High-end AKM 24 bit digital-to-analogue converter
- Balanced output from source to amplifier
Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Solo -dB
A major upgrade of the ground breaking and award winning AlgoRhythm Solo. Cypher Labs introduces the AlgoRhythm Solo -dB, combining all the functions of USB line-in accessory for Apple devices, with an audiophile grade 24/192 DAC in a single, portable package. Fully balanced output is included to support world class audio amplifiers.
Connect the AlgoRhythm Solo -dB to your favourite headphone amplifier for unfiltered and uncompressed, high quality audio from Apple iPad, iPhone or iPod devices and computer outputs. The AlgoRhythm Solo -dB is the next step in delivering uncompromising audio from analogue audio sources.
Cypher Labs have created the AlgoRhythm Solo -dB to include the most sought after features, combining several products into one at an affordable price.
Bit-perfect digital audio.
Balanced output, longer play times, charging and a 24/192 digital-to-analogue converter capable of working with Apple devices and computers.
Uncompressed & Balanced
Delivers uncompressed, high quality audio from Apple iPad, iPhone or iPod devices to portable or home audio DACs and amplifiers, via both digital and analogue outputs. The AlgoRhythm Solo -dB offers a built in 24/192 DAC for computer audio and fully balanced output.
The AlgoRhythm Series consists of high-end, portable audio products designed to unlock the high resolution features of the most popular digital music players available today. The AlgoRhythm Solo -dB is the next step in delivering uncompromising audio.
AlgoRhythm Series products showcase reference-level digital-to-analogue converters, headphone amplifiers, as well as converter products that deliver high-resolution digital audio to other makes and models of audiophile equipment.
AlgoRhythm Solo -dB Features
- d is for DAC - USB audio from computers and Apple devices
- B is for Balanced output from source to amplifier
- Large capacity battery charges while playing, up to 14 hours
- USB audio resolution up to 16/48 from Apple devices
- USB audio resolution on Mac or PC up to 24/192
- Fully balanced analogue line-level output (4-pin)
- S/PDIF and single ended outputs
- Volume output optimised for all headphone types, including IEM and planar headphones
- Fast re-charge time about 3.5 hours
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- DAC: AKM 24 bit
- Processor speed: 53 Million computes / second
- Audio quality: 16/48 up to 24/192
- Output power: 2.1vrms
- Sample depth: 16 bit from Apple Devices, up to 24 bit from computers
- Frequencies supported on Apple Devices: 44.1 / 48.0 @ 16 bit
- Frequencies supported on computers: 44.1 / 48.0 / 96.0 / 88.1 / 176.4 / 192.0 @ 16
- and 24 bit
- Battery: Li-polymer battery 5800mAh - AC
- Dimensions 112mm x 73mm x 22 mm
- Connectors: 3.5mm analogue stereo out to amplifier (line level), Mini-4 pin balanced stereo out (line level), RCA SPDIF out (to external DAC)
- Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Solo -dB in Silver
- Right angle 30-pin to mini sync cable
- USB A to mini-B cable
- Small USB female A to USB male mini-A adapter
- Cypher Labs straps to bundle devices for travel
- Switching 100v / 220v AC adapter and power cable
- User guide quick reference
|Feature Keyword||Apple, iPhone|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Included Accessories||USB-A sync cable, Docking cable Cypher Labs straps, Switching 100v / 220v AC adaptor and power cable, User guide|
|Part Number||AlgoRhythm Solo -dB|
Related Product Information and Reviews
Read the latest expert reviews of headphone and earphones
Questions on Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Solo -dB Digital Apple Line-In & Balanced DAC - Silver
No questions asked yet