Fostex TH-900 Premium Closed Back Headphones - EX DEMO
Availability: Out of stock
- Powerful Neodymium 1.5 Tesla Magnetic Circuit
- Supreme High Resolution Sound Reproduction
- Housing Made with Japanese Cherry Birch
- Finished with Traditional Japanese Lacquer
- Elegant Headphone Stand Included
Possibly the best quality closed-back headphones currently on the market. The price only seems high if you haven’t heard them yet!Shaun, Co-founder
This is an Ex- Demo model, only used in our demo room. Comes complete with all accessories and original box. Supplied with a FULL 1 Year warranty.
Frontrunner in the Fostex headphone line, the TH-900 features newly developed drivers with 1.5 Tesla magnetic flux density for supreme high resolution sound reproduction. Audiophiles around the globe celebrate the TH-900 with the first of its kind 50mm dynamic driver units and headphone cable that is made of grade 7N high purity OFC.
Fostex TH-900's special lacquer on its housing is finished by Japan's 110 year old Sakamoto Lacquer shop. The utilisation of Fostex's new bio-dynamic vibration plate reduces internal vibrations and achieves a wider stereo field and lucid transparent audio reproduction. The ear pads are made of advanced protein leather for maximum comfort.
Advanced technologies with traditional touch.
Tesla Flux Power
Neodymium magnetic circuit utilising the magnetic repulsion system with 1.5 Tesla magnetic flux density results in an ultra-wide dynamic range.
Unique Biodyna membrane for supreme high resolution sound reproduction.
Japanese Cherry Wood
Ear housings made using Japanese Cherry Birch with rigid and dense texture that achieves maximum acoustic performance.
Ear housings finished with traditional Urushi lacquer that is simply stunning.
The ear pads are made of protein leather made from eggshell membrane for maximum comfort.
The cord is made of 7N grade (99.99999%) Oxygen Free Copper and the connection case uses duralumin for long lasting performance.
An elegant headphone stand included in the package compliments the headphones when not in use.
- Type: Dynamic
- Driver: 50mm Neodymium magnet
- Impedance: 25ohm
- Sensitivity: 100dB
- Maximum Input: 1.800mW
- Reproduction Frequency: 5 - 45.000Hz
- Weight: 400g (excluding cable)
- Cord: 3m Y-type 7N-OFC
- Connection: 6.35mm gold-plated stereo jack plug
Fostex TH-900 Features
- Unique powerful Neodymium 1.5 Tesla magnetic circuit
- Supreme high resolution sound reproduction
- Housing made with Japanese Cherry Birch
- Finished with traditional Japanese lacquer
- Protein leather earpads for maximum comfort
- Oxygen Free Copper cable grade 7N (99.99999%)
- Duralumin plug casing for higher durability
- Elegant headphone stand ST-300 included
- Fostex TH-900 Premium Closed Back Reference-Class Headphones
- Headphone stand
|Feature Keyword||Closed, Comfortable, Hi-Fi, Noise Isolation, Over Ear, Over Head, Professional, Studio|
|Recommended Use||Digital audio player, Hi-Fi, Portable audio system, Studio|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Included Accessories||Headphone stand|
|Headphone Fit Type||Over Ear|
|Headphones Type||Headphones - binaural|
|Cable Entry||Dual Sided|
|Connector Type||Headphones (6.35 mm stereo jack)|
|Earcup Design||Closed Back|
|Frequency Response||5Hz - 45kHz|
|Headphones Form Factor||Over Ear|
|Number of Drivers||No|
|Sound Isolation (dB)||No|
|Sound Output Mode||Stereo|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||No|
Related Product Information and Reviews
Read the latest expert reviews of headphone and earphones
Questions on Fostex TH-900 Premium Closed Back Headphones - EX DEMO
No questions asked yet