Hama AluLine 3.5mm to RCA Connector Cable - 1m
Availability: In stock
- Extra-small plug housing design
- For connecting portable audio devices to stereo sound systems
- Colour coded cables
- Shielded inner conductor material made of copper
- Highly flexible, elegant & tear-proof mesh jacket
Hama AluLine 3.5mm to RCA Connector Cable
The Hama "AluLine" Connector enables you to connect portable audio devices to Hi-Fi stereo sound systems or car stereos.
Simply plug one end of the Hama Connector into your iPod or mobile phone and attach the other ends to your hifi or car radio and you can have all the music from your portable music device being played loudly enough for everyone to enjoy.
The plug housings have a professional high-end design and will therefore look great in your home; the highly flexible, elegant, tear-proof mesh jacket makes the cable extremely durable so you don't need to worry that the music might cut out half way through your party. Get the most out of your portable music devices with the "AluLine" Connector from Hama.
- For connecting portable audio devices such as MP3 players (e.g. iPod) or mobile phones to a hifi system or to car radios
- Extra-small plugs, their design and size fits for compact MP3 players/mobile phones such as iPod Nano/Touch or iPhone, iPad, etc.
- With colour coding inside
- Plug housings in professional high-end design
- Gold-plated contacts
- High-quality, shielded inner conductor material made of copper (OFC)
- Highly flexible, elegant and tear proof mesh jacket
- Colour: Silver
- Connection 1: 3.5mm Jack Plug, 2 pins
- Connection 2: RCA-Plug 2x
- Construction: 2-wire
- Quality: High-quality
- Length: 1m
|Product Type||Audio Cable|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
Related Product Information and Reviews
Read the latest expert reviews of headphone and earphones
Questions on Hama AluLine 3.5mm to RCA Connector Cable - 1m
No questions asked yet