Klutz Design CanCans Headphone Stand - White with Chrome Knobs
Availability: In stock
- Only 1 left
- Made in Sweden
- Provides safe haven for headphones
- Cut from solid piece of wood
- Painted in high-gloss paint and shiny lacquer
- Aluminium foot provides solid foundation
Klutz Design CanCans
Upgrade your Hi-Fi setup with quality, style and function with the CanCans headphone stand. The drop shaped cradle creates a secure sanctuary for virtually any headphone size.
Made in Sweden from a solid piece of wood and meticulously sanded and finished with high gloss paint and shiny lacquer by experienced craftsmen. Headphones with cables up to three metres wrap around the knobs that are not only functional, but accentuate the beautiful design of the CanCans stand.
With the shiny polished aluminium foot this stunning stand is sure to be stable and the non-slip rubber mat on the bottom protects furniture from blemishes.
Beauty. Fully. Listening.
- Designed and crafted in Sweden
- Drop shaped cradle provides a safe haven for headphones
- Cut from solid piece of wood in high-precision computer operated mill
- Finely sanded and finished by experienced craftsmen
- Painted in a high gloss paint and shiny lacquer
- Weighs in at just above 2 kg
- Functional knobs to wind headphone cables up to 3 metres Aluminium foot provides solid foundation
- Non-slip rubber mat ensures stability and protects furniture
High Fidelity Audio Magazine Honours CanCans with 'Red Fingerprint Award'
"It is not just a fantastic stand, we get a true work of art and our headphones have never looked so beautiful. And that is worth paying for, because even though everything else may change in our system, the CanCans will stay forever."
- Height: 31cm
- Width: 14cm
- Weight: 2.1 kg
- Colour: White
|Product Type||Headphone Accessory|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Years|
Related Product Information and Reviews
Read the latest expert reviews of headphone and earphones
Questions on Klutz Design CanCans Headphone Stand - White with Chrome Knobs
No questions asked yet