Lehmann Audio Black Cube Linear Headphone Amplifier - Black - EX DEMO
Availability: In stock
- Only 1 left
- Carefully Selected High Quality Components
- High Quality Dynamic Headphones Present Best Possible Performance
- Highly Sophisticated Circuit Design
- All Audio Connectors Gold Plated Contacts
- No External Y-Adaptor Required
Lehmann Audio Black Cube
This is an Ex- Demo model, only used in our demo room. Comes complete with all accessories and boxed (not original). Supplied with a FULL 1 Year warranty.
Do you have any idea how great your headphones really could sound? Hear a Black Cube Linear now and expect a surprise!
Dynamic headphones exhibit far more differences than most people realise. For the same sound pressure level the power needed with different headphone models can vary up to a factor of about 500! Impedances can be different to a factor of more than 20!
This is the reason why different headphone models have very individual requirements to the headphone amplifier driving them in terms of voltage and current. Everybody who once has connected a high quality headphone to any given standard headphone output knows about this problem.
Since the launch of the Linear in 2004 there is a high end headphone amplifier to realize even the highest demands to reference quality headphone music reproduction. The selectable gain (0dB, 10dB, 20dB) of the Black Cube Linear effectively optimizes the output level of the zero global feedback Class A output stage. Practically all high quality dynamic headphones available will show their best possible performance, no matter if you have an easy to drive low impedance pair of headphones or an ineffective pair of 600 Ohms studio cans.
Carefully selected top notch components and a highly sophisticated circuit design guarantee top performance listening pleasure. For stereo setups with just one source like a CD player or a turntable with a phono stage the Black Cube Linear is the simplest and most effective active preamp one can think of. All audio connectors including the two Neutrik phone jacks come with gold plated contacts. No external Y-adaptor is needed!
To get the best out of your headphone you will have to try the Linear.
Lehmann Audio Black Cube Linear Headphone Amplifier Features
- Effectively optimizes the output level of the zero global feedback Class A output stage
- Carefully selected high quality components
- High quality dynamic headphones will show their best possible performance
- Highly sophisticated circuit design
- All audio connectors come with gold plated contacts
- No external Y-adaptor is required
- Input impedance: 47 KOhms
- Maximum gain: 0dB, 10dB, 20dB switchable underneath the unit
- Frequency response: 10Hz (-0.3dB) to 35 kHz (-1dB)
- Signal to noise ratio: >95dB at 0dB gain
- THD: <0.001% at 6mW/300 Ohms
- Channel separation: >70dB/10kHz
- Output power: 200mW/300 Ohms, 400mW/60 Ohms
- Output impedance: line out 60 Ohms, phones out 5 Ohms
- Power dissipation: <5W, internal, regulated power supply
- Dimensions: 280 x 110 x 44mm3 (case only)
- Connectors (audio): Neutrik phone jacks 6.35mm with gold plated contacts
- - 1x parallel to line out
- - 1x line out muting
- - gold plated RCA connectors with Teflon isolation
|Product Type||Headphone Amplifier|
|Feature Keyword||Hi-Fi, Professional, Studio|
|Recommended Use||Hi-Fi, Studio|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Part Number||Black Cube Black|
Related Product Information and Reviews
Read the latest expert reviews of headphone and earphones
Questions on Lehmann Audio Black Cube Linear Headphone Amplifier - Black - EX DEMO
No questions asked yet