Pro-Ject Head Box SE II Headphone Amplifier - Silver
Availability: In stock
- Only 1 left
- High quality engineered case rejects vibrational and electromagnetic interference.
- Dual headphone outputs with independent volume controls
- High quality gold plated RCA/phono inputs
Pro-Ject Head Box SE II
The Head Box SE II is Pro-Ject's second revision of this well made headphone amplifier with dual headphone outputs. Each headphone output has it's own independent volume control.
The Head Box SE II is made to withstand the electromagnetically noisy environment found in many of today's homes and offices. Engineered by Pro-Ject in Austria, this headphone amp has a robust case made to protect the audio electronics from vibrational and electromagnetic interference.
High quality gold plated RCA (phono) inputs are provided to connect the headphone amp with an audio source. A handy pass-thru RCA phono connection is also provided to continue the signal through to another audio device.
The two headphone outputs are provided on full size 6.3mm (1/4") jack sockets.
Pro-Ject Head Box SE II Specification
- Power output: 700mW/30ohms, 110mW/300ohms
- Headphone connection: >30 ohms
- Signal to noise: 110dB (115dB - A weighted) at full output
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz/-0.03dB
- THD (IMD): 0.003%/30ohms, 0.007/300ohms
- Gain: 12dB
- Input Impedance: 47 kOhms
- Headphone jacks: 2x 3-pole ¼" (6.3mm) headphone jack sockets
- Line-level output: 1 pair RCA/phono sockets
- Outboard power supply: 16V/1.000mA AC
- Power consumption: 16V/230mA AC
- Dimensions: W x H x D 103 x 72 x 151mm
- Weight: 1080g without power supply
- Pro-Ject Head Box SE MKII Headphone Amplifier
- External mains power supply
|Product Type||Headphone Amplifier|
|Feature Keyword||Hi-Fi, Studio|
|Recommended Use||Hi-Fi, Studio|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
Related Product Information and Reviews
Read the latest expert reviews of headphone and earphones
Questions on Pro-Ject Head Box SE II Headphone Amplifier - Silver
No questions asked yet