Schiit Lyr HiFi Headphone Amplifier - Silver
Availability: In stock
- Only 1 left
- Dynamical adaptive output stage - drives virtually any headphone
- Delivers music with grace and finesse
- For low-impedance and low-efficient headphones
- Exchangeable tubes for tuning of sound signature
- Made in USA - 5-year warranty
Lyr is an extremely high-output headphone amplifier with a new Dynamically Adaptive output stage that provides high voltage output into virtually any headphone with up to 6 watts into 32 ohms. It maintains excellent overall efficiency with zero feedback, no matter what you throw at it. Lyr it's one of the most powerful headphone amplifiers you can buy.
The hybrid design of the Lyr uses tubes for the input stage, and the topology is DC coupled at the input and output to ensure the purest, most direct signal path, delivering music with grace and finesse. With the ability to use different tubes, you can tune the overall sound signature of the Lyr to your specific needs.
Schiit's new Dynamically Adaptive output stage allows us to pack almost 6X the output power of Schiit Asgard into an amp that runs slightly cooler. It works by sensing the current flowing through the output stage, and dynamically reconfiguring from Class-A single-ended to push-pull Class AB. The result is both pure Class-A sound and the ability to drive virtually any headphone, including low-impedance and low-efficiency models such as Orthodynamic headphones.
Dynamically Adaptive Output Stage
High voltage output stage to drive virtually any headphone up to 6 watts (i.e. Sennheiser HD800, Beyerdynamic T1).
The Lyr is perfect for low-impedance and low-efficient headphones such as Orthodynamic headphones (i.e. Stax)
With the ability to use different tubes, you can tune the overall sound signature of the Lyr to your specific requirements. The tubes can be substituted with any 6DJ8, 6922, ECC88, 6BZ7, CV2492, CV2493, or 6N1P type tube.
The Schiit Lyr maintains excellent overall efficiency with absolutely no feedback.
Schiit are so confident with the quality of their products and give a 5-year warranty on all Schiit headphone amplifier.
- Headphone Impedance: 8 - 600Ω
- Gain: 10 (20dB)
- Frequency Response: 2Hz - 200KHz, -3dB
- Maximum Output: 40V P-P into 32Ω typ
- THD: >0.1%, 20Hz-20KHz, at 1V
- Topology: Dynamically Adaptive Dual-Mode Class A, zero feedback, noninverting, hybrid tube/MOSFET, single voltage gain stage, DC-coupled input and output
- Tube Complement: ECC88 or 6BZ7 dual triode, 1 per channel (rollable to all 6922/6DJ8/ECC88/6BZ7 types and similar)
- Power Consumption: 30W
- Weight: 3kg
Schiit Lyr Features
- High-output headphone amplifier with Dynamical Adaptive output stage
- High voltage drives virtually any headphone
- Perfect for low-impedance and low-efficient headphones (i.e. Orthodynamic)
- One of the most powerful headphone amplifiers on the market
- Superior overall efficiency
- Exchangeable tubes for tuning of the sound signature
- 5-Year warranty on parts and labour (excluding tubes)
- Made in USA
|Product Type||Headphone Amplifier|
|Feature Keyword||Hi-Fi, Professional, Studio|
|Recommended Use||Hi-Fi, Studio|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Years|
|Part Number||Schiit Lyr|
Related Product Information and Reviews
Read the latest expert reviews of headphone and earphones
Questions on Schiit Lyr HiFi Headphone Amplifier - Silver
No questions asked yet