Sennheiser CH700 S Balanced XLR Connecting Cable - HD700
Availability: In stock
- Only 1 left
- Balanced high-end cable for HD700 headphones
- Oxygen-free silver-plated copper (OFC)
- Gold-plated four-pole Neutrik XLR connector
- Sennheiser product code: 505635
With incorporated gold-plated four-pole Neutrik XLR / 2.5mm connectors, the CH700 S headphone cable offers reliability, easy assembly and improved contact integrity as well as cable strain relief.
Made with oxygen-free silver-plated copper (OFC), this 3 metre long cable is specially matched to Sennheiser HD700 headphones. This official Sennheiser XLR balanced cable is perfect for connecting the Sennheiser HD700 headphones to the XLR output of Sennheiser HDVD800 or HDVA600 headphone amplifier.
The connection to perfect sound.
CH700 S Features
- Specially matched to Sennheiser HD700 headphones
- Attuned to the symmetrical principle of Sennheiser's headphone amplifiers
- Symmetrical signal transmission from the source to the headphones
- Made of oxygen-free copper (OFC) coated with silver to further minimise resistance
- Four-pole XLR plug with gold-plated Neutrik inserts ensures optimum sound
- Designed and developed at Sennheiser's headquarters in Germany
Sennheiser Product Code: 505635
|Product Type||Headphone Accessory|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Years|
Related Product Information and Reviews
Read the latest expert reviews of headphone and earphones
Questions on Sennheiser CH700 S Balanced XLR Connecting Cable - HD700
No questions asked yet