Sennheiser HD65 TV Closed Back TV Headphones
Availability: In stock
- Only 1 left
- Small sized headphones ideal for watching TV
- Neodymium magnets delivers excellent speech intelligibility & powerful sound
- Independent volume control separates left and right channels
- Closed circumaural design blocks external noise
- 2-year warranty
Sennheiser HD 65 TV
These Sennheiser headphones come with a connection cable of 5.2m that has an integrated volume control, for direct connection to your TV. Additionally, the volume control of the HD65 TV headphones offers separate controls for the left and right channels and can be individually adapted to your hearing.
And due to their closed design, the Sennheiser HD65 TV headphones not only attenuate ambient noise while you enjoy your TV program or movie but also prevent others from being disturbed by leaking sound.
Sennheiser HD65 TV Features
- Closed, dynamic TV headphones with independent volume control
- Neodymium magnets and lightweight diaphragm for excellent speech intelligibility and powerful sound reproduction
- Closed circumaural design blocks outside noise
- High-quality leatherette earpads for outstanding wearing comfort
- Independent volume control with separate level setting of left and right channels
- Excellent connectivity with included 6.3 mm stereo adapter
- 2-year warranty
- Transducer principle: Dynamic, closed
- Ear coupling: Supraaural
- Frequency response: 25 - 20000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 112 dB (1kHz/1Vrms)
- Cable length: 0.8m + 5.2m
- Connector: 3.5 / 6.3 mm straight
- Sennheiser HD 65 TV Headphones
- 6.35 mm adapter plug
- HZR 62 cable with integrated volume control
|Feature Keyword||Closed, On Ear, TV, Volume Control|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Years|
|Included Accessories||HZR 62 cable, 6.35mm adaptor|
|Headphone Fit Type||On Ear|
|Headphones Type||Headphones - binaural|
|Cable Entry||Dual Sided|
|Cable Length||0.8m + 5.2m|
|Connector Type||Headphones (3.5 mm stereo jack)|
|Earcup Design||Closed Back|
|Frequency Response||25Hz - 20kHz|
|Headphones Form Factor||On Ear|
|Number of Drivers||No|
|Sound Isolation (dB)||No|
|Sound Output Mode||Stereo|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||No|
Related Product Information and Reviews
Read the latest expert reviews of headphone and earphones
Questions on Sennheiser HD65 TV Closed Back TV Headphones
- From Brenda Traynor at 15/10/2014 20:31
- is it just a matter of plugging the cable into the tv socket or do i have too make any adjustments too the headphones
- Hello Brenda,
The headphones have a volume adjuster; this is the only control on the headphones.
Some modern TVs do not have headphone sockets - I presume that you are able to plug in headphones without any trouble.
I would recommend setting the TV volume quite high, then you can use the volume adjuster on the headphone cable as you watch TV.
Hope this helps,
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
by Emm on 10/09/2016 I live in a flat with very poor noise insulation. These headphones block out the constant noise from neighbouring flats so that I can enjoy tv and music in my own relaxed world, rather than being irritated by other people's noise.
by Brian G on 28/07/2015 Lovely light and comfortable headphones, sound quality is excellent and a nice long lead to watch TV with.
- TV headphones
by Barry J on 02/07/2014 I find these TV headphones are functioning very well.
I am have some hearing loss in both ears, but at different levels. With these headphones I can adjust the sound with the separate left and right volume control to get the right balance.
I can highly recommend these headphones, especially if you are hard of hearing.