Sennheiser HD7 DJ Closed Back Headphones
Availability: In stock
- Based on renowned HD25 DJ headphones
- Proprietary acoustics system delivers dynamic sound
- Circumaural design for maximum comfort & noise reduction
- High SPL suitable for loud DJ environments
- Swivelling earcups with three wearing positions
Sennheiser HD7 DJ
Based on the acclaimed HD25, the HD7 DJ is designed as a professional tool for DJs and producers. Fitted with Sennheiser's proprietary acoustics system, the HD7 DJ delivers excellent, dynamic sound reproduction.
Sennheiser HD7 DJ is focused on the rhythm and beat matching that professionals DJs need. Delivering a mid-low end emphasis, their sound remains tight throughout, with clarity retained in the high frequencies. Impressive sound quality and powerful, accurate bass helps to keep you in the groove all night long.
Constructed of rugged, lightweight parts, the HD7 DJ is built to withstand years of heavy-duty use, and the ear cups can be rotated 210° for easy one-ear monitoring and storage. Soft and durable ear cushions ensure a comfortable fit even after extended periods of use and reduce background noise to a minimum so that you can concentrate on your music.
HD7 DJ is the right choice for those who want to take their creativity and performance to new levels.
Designed for the working DJs.
Based on the acclaimed HD25, the HD7 DJ is designed as a professional tool for DJs and producers. Capable of very loud, high SPL suitable for loud DJ environments.
Freedom of Movement
For easy, comfortable one-ear monitoring, both DJ models feature swivelling ear cups with up to 210° of movement and three different wearing positions to suit your individual preference. The single-sided cable can be attached to either earcup.
Elliptical, circumaural design for maximum comfort and reduces background noise to a minimum in even the loudest of listening environments.
Crafted from durable, high quality parts the HD7 DJ is sure to guarantee years of use.
- Wearing Style: Circumaural (around the ear)
- Transducer principle: Dynamic, closed
- Impedance: 95Ω
- Frequency response: 8Hz - 30kHz
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 115dB (1kHz/1Vrms)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: <0.1%
- Contact pressure: 6.3N
- Jack plug: 3.5mm straight
- Cable: Coiled 1.5m/3m, straight 3m
- Load rating: 500mW
- Weight w/o cable: 263g
Sennheiser HD7 DJ Features
- Proprietary acoustics system delivering a dynamic, engaging sound.
- Elliptical, circumaural design for maximum comfort and reduces background noise to a minimum in even the loudest of listening environments.
- Capable of very loud, high SPL suitable for loud DJ environments, but high noise isolation mitigates the need to max out the volume for safer listening
- Swivelling ear cups (up to 210°, both ear cups) with three wearing positions
- 95 ohm impedance for optimum compatibility with DJ equipment
- Crafted from durable, high quality parts to guarantee years of use
- Single-sided coiled cable can be attached to either ear cup; straight cable included (both up to 3m)
- Comes with a premium protective case
- Two year warranty
- Sennheiser HD7 DJ Headphones
- Coiled cable: 1.5m, stretchable to 3m / 3.5mm straight plug
- Straight cable: 3m / 3.5mm straight plug
- 6.35mm adapter plug
- Additional velour earpads
- Premium carry case
|Feature Keyword||Closed, DJ, Monitor, Professional, Studio|
|Recommended Use||DJ, Studio|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Years|
|Included Accessories||Coiled cable: 1.5m, stretchable to 3m / 3.5mm straight plug, Straight cable: 3m / 3.5mm straight plug, 6.35mm adaptor plug, Additional velour earpads, Premium carry case, Manuals|
|Headphone Fit Type||Over Ear|
|Headphones Type||Headphones - binaural|
|Cable Entry||Single Sided|
|Cable Length||1.5m to 3m|
|Connector Type||Headphones (3.5 mm stereo jack)|
|Earcup Design||Closed Back|
|Frequency Response||8Hz - 30kHz|
|Headphones Form Factor||Over Ear|
|Number of Drivers||No|
|Sound Isolation (dB)||No|
|Sound Output Mode||Stereo|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||<0.1%|
Questions on Sennheiser HD7 DJ Closed Back Headphones
No questions asked yet