Sennheiser HDR160 Wireless Closed Back Headphones (Add-on to RS160 System)
Availability: In stock
- Kleer digital wireless headset
- Part of RS160 wireless headphone system
- Dynamic transducer systems produce warm, deep bass
- Adjustable headband for secure fit
- Digital volume control with mute function
Sennheiser HDR 160
Free your world from tangled up wires. The HDR160 is powered by a couple of NiMH batteries so you can be sure to always stay connected without getting tangled up in cables. It's very simple to set up as the whole system is plug and play.
Paired with the HDR160 is the compact and portable transmitter TX160 which utilises kleer's uncompressed digital wireless audio transmission. kleer's chipsets are designed to transmit audio wirelessly at CD quality. It offers an effective range of 20m (line of sight), and can serve up to four pairs of headphones. The transmitter, like the headset, runs off two AAA batteries allowing you to hit the streets with wireless tunes. Please note that the TX160 Transmitter is part of the RS160 System and not included.
Soundwise, the bass delivery is rousing and full-bodied while the closed, snug fit around your ears effectively isolates outside noise.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sennheiser HDR160 is an additional headphone set for the RS160 system and does not include the base transmitter.
Sennheiser HDR160 Features
- Closed, circum-aural digital wireless headphones
- Digital kleer technology transmits audio wirelessly at CD quality (44.1kHz, 16-bit)
- Dynamic transducer systems with neodymium magnets for bass-driven audio reproduction
- Ergonomic design (adjustable) headband for an excellent and secure fit
- Digital Volume Control with Mute Function
- No set-up required - just plug and play
- 2 year warranty
Sennheiser RS160 Reviews
CNET UK Reviews RS160 Digital kleer Headset - Best-Sounding
"The Sennheiser RS 160 wireless headphones aim to please with their outright sound quality, rather than trying to woo you with fancy gimmicks. They succeed admirably, and are probably the best-sounding wireless cans we've come across."
What HiFi? Evaluates Sennheiser kleer RS160 Headset - Excellent
"Portability isn't something you usually expect from RF headphones, yet that's what the Sennheiser RS 160s offer. The presentation is extremely crisp and clean all round, but there's also lots of taut, deep bass."
TechRadar.com Examines Sennheiser RS160 Wireless System - Very Good
"The difference between the Kleer-powered set and traditional cordless headphones was dramatic. You get superb, crystal-clear sound without the slightest hint of the hissing and pulsing that affects FM models."
- Transducer principle: Closed, dynamic
- Ear coupling: Circumaural
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 106 dB
- THD, total harmonic distortion:
- Frequency response: 18 Hz - 21000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Charging time: approx. 16 hours
- Power supply: 2 NiMH-Akkus Typ AAA, 1,2 V, 600 mAh
- Operating time: approx. 24 hours
- Weight: approx. 226 g (without batteries)
- Sennheiser HDR160 Wireless Headset
- 2 AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Instruction manuals
|Feature Keyword||Closed, Comfortable, Over Ear, Over Head, Rechargeable, TV|
|Recommended Use||Hi-Fi, TV|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Years|
|Included Accessories||2 AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries, Instruction manuals|
|Headphone Fit Type||Over Ear|
|Headphones Type||Headphones - binaural|
|Earcup Design||Closed Back|
|Frequency Response||18Hz - 21kHz|
|Headphones Form Factor||Over Ear|
|Number of Drivers||No|
|Sound Isolation (dB)||No|
|Sound Output Mode||No|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||<0.5%|
|Wireless Technology||Kleer Audio|
Related Product Information and Reviews
Read the latest expert reviews of headphone and earphones
Questions on Sennheiser HDR160 Wireless Closed Back Headphones (Add-on to RS160 System)
- From Loreta at 12/02/2015 07:44
- Can I use them for watching TV ?
- The HDR160 is only the headset so you won't be able to use this with your TV.
You will need the RS160 which is the full set including transmitter:
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No