Shure SRH1440 Open Back Headphones with Replaceable Cable
Availability: In stock
- Designed for studio mastering and critical listening
- Impedance optimised for portable devices
- Fully adjustable padded headband with steel frame
- Detachable Kevlar-reinforced cables
- Sleek ergonomic design and replaceable velour earpads
Shure SRH1440 provide clear, full-range audio in a sleek and stylish design. With 40mm neodymium drivers the SRH1440 provide clear, realistic audio with rich, controlled bass. The open-back earcup design promotes airflow, which results in natural audio with a wide stereo image and excellent depth.
These are serious headphones that strive for accuracy
Shure SRH1440 feature a fully-adjustable padded steel frame headband with an ergonomic design to provide a snug and secure fit. Soft, replaceable around-ear cushions are made from high-density, slow recovery foam with a velour covering for outstanding comfort. The detachable cable is made from oxygen free copper with a Kevlar reinforced jacket for top-notch performance and durability.
With an optimised impedance the SRH1440 are suitable for direct connection to a range of portable audio devices, such as MP3 players, CD players, laptops, or tablets without the need for a separate amplifier. Each set of headphones is individually tested and serialized to ensure the best performance, durability, and reliability.
Hear the entire range of your music.
Sleek and stylish professional headphones, ideal for mastering and critical listening.
Advanced neodymium drivers provide clear, realistic audio with rich, controlled bass and detailed highs.
The open-back earcup design promotes exact airflow, which results in natural audio with a wide stereo image and excellent depth.
Fully-adjustable padded steel frame headband has an ergonomic design to provide a snug and secure fit. Replaceable around-ear cushions are made from a high-density slow recovery foam with a velour covering for extended wearing comfort.
The detachable cable is made from oxygen free copper with a Kevlar reinforced jacket for top-notch performance and durability. The cable has a standard Y-style dual-exit design with gold-plated MMXC connectors to provide a secure connection while remaining easy to detach for storage or replacement
Optimised for Portable Devices
With an optimised impedance the SRH1440 are suitable for direct connection to a range of portable audio devices, such as MP3 players, CD players, laptops, or tablets without the need for a separate amplifier.
Legendary Shure durability to withstand the rigours of everyday use. All Shure products are individually tested and serialised.
Shure SRH1440 Reviews
Trusted Reviews Celebrates SRH1440 with Recommended Award - Excellent
"Revealing, comfortable and versatile, they perform at the level of the top dogs in their class."
CNET Honours Shure SRH1440 with 5 Star Review
"The SRH1440 headphones are comfortable and ruggedly built with highly detailed sound that will surely thrill audiophiles."
HiFi+ Online Audio Magazine Evaluates SRH1440 Headphones - Excellent
"The SRH1440's headphones offer a particularly well-balanced set of sonic virtues that should set them near the top of the short list."
PC MAG Assessment of SRH1440 Studio Headphones - Excellent
"The Shure SRH1440 is an excellent pair of professional headphones for serious listeners."
- Wearing Style: Circumaural (around the ear)
- Transducer Type: Neodymium magnet
- Driver size: 40mm
- Sensitivity: 101dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 37Ω
- Max. input power: 1000mW
- Frequency range: 15Hz - 27kHz
- Net weight (without cable): 343g
- Cable length: 2.1m
- Type of cable: Dual-exit, detachable oxygen-free copper
- Plug: Gold-plated 3.5mm stereo mini jack
Shure SRH1440 Features
- 40 mm neodymium drivers deliver full-range audio with rich, controlled bass
- Open-back, circumaural design for exceptionally natural sound,
- Impedance optimised for direct connection to wide range of portable audio devices
- Fully adjustable padded headband with steel frame
- Sleek ergonomic design for hours of listening comfort
- Oxygen-free copper cable (OFC) with Kevlar reinforced jacket
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability
- Replaceable velour earpads with high density, slow recovery foam
- Additional oxygen-free copper cable and zippered storage case
- Individually tested and serialised
- Legendary Shure durability
- Shure SRH1440 Headphones
- Additional pair of velour earpads (HPAEC1440)
- Two detachable cables (HPASCA2)
- Threaded 6.35mm gold-plated adapter (HPAQA1)
- Zippered hard storage case (HPACC2)
|Feature Keyword||Open, Over Ear, Over Head, Professional, Studio|
|Recommended Use||Hi-Fi, Studio|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Years|
|Included Accessories||Additional pair of velour earpads (HPAEC1440), Two detachable cables (HPASCA2), Threaded 6.35mm gold-plated adaptor (HPAQA1), Zippered hard storage case (HPACC2)|
|Headphone Fit Type||Over Ear|
|Headphones Type||Headphones - binaural|
|Cable Entry||Dual Sided|
|Connector Type||Headphones (3.5 mm stereo jack)|
|Earcup Design||Open Back|
|Frequency Response||15Hz - 27kHz|
|Headphones Form Factor||Over Ear|
|Number of Drivers||No|
|Sound Isolation (dB)||No|
|Sound Output Mode||Stereo|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||No|
Related Product Information and Reviews
Read the latest expert reviews of headphone and earphones
Questions on Shure SRH1440 Open Back Headphones with Replaceable Cable
No questions asked yet