Shure SRH840 Closed Back Headphones with Replaceable Cable
Availability: In stock
- Precisely tailored frequency response delivering rich bass, clear mid trebles and extended highs
- Extremely comfortable on-ear design with ultra-flexible headband
- Closed back design offering good sound isolation with excellent sound stage
- Collapsible headphone design for easy storage & portability
- Legendary Shure build quality to withstand everyday usage
Designed for professional audio engineers and musicians, the SRH840 Professional Monitoring Headphones from Shure are optimized for studio recording and critical listening. A precisely tailored frequency response and 40mm neodymium dynamic drivers combine with total comfort and durability to provide the ultimate listening experience. The replaceable headphone cable and set of replacement ear pads included ensure a long lasting lifetime of use.
The SRH840 has been designed by Shure to offer the best possible audio response in a closed back design, with a huge soundstage and incredibly detailed and controlled bass response. The 40mm neodymium drivers provide plenty of low end power, with enough finesse in the mids and highs to make the SRH840 from Shure an ideal reference headphone.
Shure SRH840 Reviews
AVGuide.com Evaluates Shure SRH840 Headphones - Recommended
"The SRH 840 is sensitive, offers rich and vivid explosive dynamics, and an uncanny ability to sound highly detailed, yet smooth. These headphones set a benchmark in terms of value for money."
Shure SRH840 Features
- Precisely tailored frequency response delivering rich bass, clear mid trebles and extended highs.
- Wide, padded head band provides ergonomic fit for superior comfort over extended listening sessions.
- Closed back, over ear design offers excellent comfort and background noise reduction.
- Collapsible headphone design for easy storage and portability.
- Legendary Shure build quality to withstand everyday usage.
- Bayonet clip securely locks cable into earpiece.
- Replaceable ear pads included to ensure long product service life.
- 3m (10ft) coiled detachable cable provides plenty of length and easy storage and replacement.
- Protective carrying bag protects headphones when travelling or not in use.
- Transducer type: Dynamic, neodymium magnet
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): 102 dB/mW
- Impedance (1 kHz): 44 Ω
- Max. input power (1 kHz): 1000 mW
- Frequency range: 5 Hz - 25 kHz
- Net weight (without cable): 318 g
- Length of cable: 3 m
- Type of cable: Detachable, coiled
- Plug: Gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo mini plug
- Shure SRH840 Closed Back Headphones
- Additional pair of ear pads
- Travel pouch
- Coiled cable
|Feature Keyword||Closed, Comfortable, DJ, Hi-Fi, Monitor, Noise Isolation, Over Ear, Over Head, Professional, Studio|
|Recommended Use||DJ, Hi-Fi, Studio|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Included Accessories||Additional pair of ear pads, Travel pouch, Coiled cable|
|Headphone Fit Type||Over Ear|
|Headphones Type||Headphones - binaural|
|Cable Entry||Single Sided|
|Connector Type||Headphones (3.5 mm stereo jack)|
|Earcup Design||Closed Back|
|Frequency Response||5Hz - 25kHz|
|Headphones Form Factor||Over Ear|
|Number of Drivers||No|
|Sound Isolation (dB)||No|
|Sound Output Mode||Stereo|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||No|
Related Product Information and Reviews
Read the latest expert reviews of headphone and earphones
Questions on Shure SRH840 Closed Back Headphones with Replaceable Cable
No questions asked yet