SoundMAGIC E80 In Ear Isolating Earphones - Gunmetal
Availability: In stock
- Neutral and balanced sound signature
- Unblemished original studio master level sound
- Twisted Core Cable with anti-tangle properties
- Winding material imported from Japan
- Full metal earphone housing construction
With the goal of offering audiophile sound quality to everyone SoundMAGIC has created the E80 earphones. High-definition transducers convey precise sound with well defined bass and composed stereo separation and allow the E80 to offer a genuine representation of music. Listening with the E80 opens up the world of high end Hi-Fi quality sound that never sounds boosted or enhanced with a neutral and poised sound stage.
To achieve true to original sound the redeveloped drivers of the E80 incorporate new high purity copper winding material specially imported from Japan. This material results in a higher impedance rating requiring more driving power to achieve the full potential of the E80. A high-resolution digital audio player or headphone amplifier will bring out the best sound.
SoundMAGIC's traditional barrel shaped housing milled from lightweight aluminium make the E80 a robust earphone with strong ergonomics. Included in the delivery are a multitude of silicone and Comply eartips to ensure the correct fit for every ear. United with the correct fitting eartip the E80 offers enhanced sound isolation offering a clean and concentrated listening experience.
Created for the music purist.
Consistent and balanced sound and harmonious stereo separation without overemphasis of any frequencies. With neutral, true to original sound the E80 offers an honest and intimate representation of music.
The robust housing crafted entirely out of aluminium and the precision moulded thermoplastic resin nozzle together with the stress-resistant Twisted Core Cable make for a highly durable listening machine.
To achieve the best possible performance from the drivers of the E80 with minimal distortion SoundMAGIC incorporate a new high purity copper winding material specially imported from Japan.
Fit & Isolation
Ergonomically designed sound tubes sit perfectly in the ear canal and stay in the ear comfortably. The in-ear design combined with the right eartips seals music in and leaves unwanted noise out. Included in the delivery are multiple silicone and Comply eartips to ensure the correct fit for every user.
- Driver: Dynamic, 10mm, Neodymium
- Frequency range: 15Hz - 22kHz
- Impedance: 64Ω
- Sensitivity: 102dB
- Maximum input power: 20mW
- Cable: 1.2m
- Connector: 3.5mm, angled jack, gold-plated
- Weight: 13g
- Neutral and balanced sound signature
- Unblemished original Hi-Fi level sound
- Designed to perform best with high-resolution DAPs and headphone amplifiers
- Comfortable fit and distinctive design
- Twisted Core Cable with strong build and anti-tangle design
- Robust full metal earphone housing construction
- High-purity copper winding material imported from Japan
- SoundMAGIC E80 in Gunmetal
- 3 pairs dome shaped silicone eartips (S/M/L)
- 3 pairs flat silicone eartips (S/M/L)
- 1 pair Double Flange silicone eartips (M)
- 3 pairs Comply foam tips (S/M/L)
- Hard carrying case
- Cable clip
|Feature Keyword||Comfortable, Ear Canal, In Ear, Lightweight, Noise Isolation, Portable|
|Recommended Use||Digital audio player, Portable audio system|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Included Accessories||3 pairs dome shaped silicone eartips (S/M/L), 3 pairs flat silicone eartips (S/M/L), 1 pair Double Flange silicone eartips (M), 3 pairs Comply foam tips (S/M/L), Hard carrying case, Cable clip|
|Headphone Fit Type||In-Ear|
|Headphones Type||Headphones - binaural|
|Connector Type||Headphones (3.5 mm stereo jack)|
|Frequency Response||15Hz - 22kHz|
|Headphones Form Factor||In-Ear|
|Number of Drivers||Single Driver|
|Sound Isolation (dB)||No|
|Sound Output Mode||Stereo|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||No|
Related Product Information and Reviews
Read the latest expert reviews of headphone and earphones
Questions on SoundMAGIC E80 In Ear Isolating Earphones - Gunmetal
No questions asked yet