The DUNU DN-900 is a well built, hybrid in-ear headphone. The bass is punchy without overcrowding, with spacious mids and smooth highs - these earphones perfectly combine power and detail.
- Frequency response can be fine tuned
- Generous range of extras/accessories
- Very clear bass and mid-range
- High-frequency roll-off (if you like a brighter sound)
- Case oversized for everyday use
- Tuning rings easily lost if not careful
- Cable can get tangled
Key FeaturesPerhaps most unusual about the DN-900 is the inclusion of the tuning rings; it's always nice to have a bit of tweakability and it's fun to experiment. However, be sure that you are changing the eartips and rings while sat at a table, or similar. The rings can jump off the nozzles and roll out of your life for ever if you aren't careful. It would have been better to have a more 'trouser clip' style ring which stays on the nozzle.