(02/11/2018) The Big Reveal!Good afternoon, you beautiful autumn people. We're thrilled and excited to reveal the winner of our Halloween competition giveaway, who will receive a SoundMAGIC E11C for their efforts. So, without further ado- A big, huge congratulations to...
Steve!We will be getting in touch to send out your shiny new E11Cby the end of the day. Congratulations and many thanks for the laugh!
(15/10/2018) Welcome to autumn!We wanted to do something to get in the spirit for Halloween, so we thought we'd add a little something special to somebody's treat bag this season. Here's the deal: we want to see how you get into the season. Send us a picture of your Halloween flare (not to be confused with Halloween Flares, unless you've done something really cool to your Jet 1s, in which case- absolutely send us that!). This could be a picture of decorations, of some autumn foliage or spooky fog, of you in your costume-- anything that captures the spirit! We'll decide the winner based entirely on our own subjective, arbitrary criteria and feature the winning photo on our blog (with a runner-up or two possibly included if we can't keep them to ourselves).
Down to the important stuff- we'll hook the winner up with a pair of our newest releases- The SoundMAGIC E11C!You have until midnight on November 1st to get your submissions in- meaning you've got all Halloween day to take great pictures- and email your submissions to email@example.com.
- Submit as many pictures as you'd like! This isn't a random raffle, but having a backup can never hurt!
- You must be subscribed to our mailing list to win- feel free to get in touch if you aren't sure if you're subscribed, and we can check for you!
- Hifiheadphones may possibly use any and all images submitted- this includes on our blog, social media, mailouts, and on hifiheadphones.co.uk. Please let us know at the time of submission if you have any problems or issues with this.
- Our personal judgment is final- and completely arbitrary. Our internal team will vote on the winners.
- We will announce the winner via blog post and accompanying email on the 2nd of November, and will contact the winner directly.
- Your submission must be your own intellectual property- sending in screenshots of Stranger Things or Nightmare on Elm Streetis going to get your entry thrown out.
- Please keep all submissions safe for work. After all, that's where we're going to be looking at them.