Shure SE112 In-Ear Sound Isolating EarphonesShure SE112 In-Ear Sound Isolating Earphones here
- Nice rounded capsule housing design
- Non-removeable cable - similar in build to that of Shure’s other cables
- Good level of bass and detail
- Can be worn with the cable up or down
- 2 year warranty period
- Some may find the cable a little ungainly for a budget in-ear
- Capsule housing can stand proud of the ear when worn
SummaryShure has obviously been looking at how the in-ear market has been developing; the popularity of the sub-£50 in-ear headphone has inspired a new addition to its esteemed lineup in the form of the SE112. As can be expected, the included accessories are basic and limited in number. There’s 3 pairs of eartips (S,M & L) and a wax loop tool for maintenance. Also there’s a little velour draw-string bag for storage.
- Impedance 16 Ohms
- Sensitivity 105 dB
- Dynamic microdriver
Shure has taken a departure from their usual in-ear designs; previous housings have been designed to sit fully in the ears’ conchas. The SE112 is similar in its rounded and shaped style but is appreciably smaller; isolation is not affected however, these really take down the volume of everything around which might compete for the wearer’s attention.