- Open-back, circumaural design for exceptionally natural sound
- Lightweight construction featuring aircraft-grade aluminium for enhanced durability.
- Steel driver frame improves linearity and eliminates internal resonance
- Ergonomic dual-frame, padded headband is lightweight and fully adjustable
- Oxygen-free copper cable (OFC) with Kevlar reinforced jacket
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors
- Replaceable velour ear pads with high density, slow recovery foam
- Additional cable and zippered storage case included
Shure SRH1840 Professional Reference-Class Open Back Studio Headphones - Announcement
- by John Creigan
- 05 March, 2014
Comments will be approved before showing up.