- Lossless CD quality sound, using Kleer wireless technology.
- SA6 earphone is sound isolating design rather than earbud style (as used on the Sennheiser MX W1), meaning earphones seal in the ear correctly to reduce low frequency (bass) leakage and for best noise isolation.
- Revert back to wired operation when batteries run out.
- Sleek Audio W1 Wireless pendant sits behind neck and can be secured under clothing. User reviews suggest it stays secure while exercising.
- User reviews at Head-Fi.org suggests slight improvement in bass response over wired SA6 (from iPod without headphone amp).
Sleek Audio SA6 Wireless Earphones - now in stock!
- by Shaun
- 17 November, 2008
Comments will be approved before showing up.